2007-08-20

Starting the blog

I was never eager to start my own blog. I always considered blogs as a waste of time and I always though that it is a real pain in the ass to maintain one. However, I have to agree, that it is, by far, the best way to publish and exchange ideas. Yes, ideas! Oh, how many times I had The Best Idea Ever and then next morning totally forgot about it. So here I am - starting my own blog, so that I could publish my ideas, respond to other bloggers and let people know that I exist.

My name is Paulius Maruška. I'm from Lithuania. I am 24 years old. I'm studying Informatics (something similar to Computer Science). If you are wondering how do I look - you can see my picture on the left. Yes, that is me. As you can see I'm a nerdy looking guy. Oh and, before you ask - no, I don't have a girlfriend - I'm a True Nerd! ;)

What will be the content of this blog? Well, first of all - I love to write C++ code. So you can expect a lot of stuff about it. You can also expect some random ramblings about something else. I often find myself pissed off by some stupid politicians or celebrities and I want to let everyone know what I think about them. But for the most part - it will be about programming.

So, that's it for now. If you're a programmer like me, and you have your own blog somewhere - leave a comment, I promise I will bookmark it and I promise I'll check it out. Take care!

No comments: